Monday, 5 December 2011

Dear H.

I know we haven't exactly been close this year, but after seeing that post you made about me on your blog I don't know what to think anymore, not only about you but about all my other friends too. Do they all think the same about me, do they all judge me like you have?
I must've done something truly terrible for you to say that about me, but come to think of it there isn't really anything I've done that would give you a reason for saying something so harsh. I don't think I have ever judged you the entire time I've known you, and I really always thought you were someone I could trust with my secrets and mistakes I've made, I guess not though.
"Use your make-up wisely, ugly manifests itself inside and out" I never would have expected that from you and honestly it hurts knowing that someone who I thought was my friend would even say that.
Well although I'm three months late hearing about what you had to say about me, not much has changed so I'm assuming you don't think any different.
It's really a shame that you're leaving our school though, you're a great person and a lot of people will miss you. If by any chance you do ever read this, I hope things go well for you in your new school. All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment