well anyway!! we went to eat at zilver for yum cha, but we couldn't eat much because we had to hurry up to be on time to this contemporary dance class. I don't dance much especially when it comes to contemporary and jazz and stuff, I don't know I just felt really out of place and uncomfortable today. after the longest hour and a half of my life, we left and went to star city where we ate more LOL... we had ice cream and ate dumplings from din tai fung mmm. we also went to adriano zumbo, which no offence but I think is so overrated, they didn't even have any nice flavours and the lines were so long wtf??
anyway it was a pretty fun day catching up with her and oh an anon wanted to see a photo of her here you go:
she hid behind me so you can't see her hiking clothes HAHA

No comments:
Post a Comment