Wednesday, 19 September 2012

exams + year 12


'make a blog post about how all your exams went, thoughts on year 12 and the upcoming holidays + year 12s graduating tomorro! xoxo'



LOL exams were alright, I don't think I failed any of them (like legit fail not under 80% fail) even though I didn't study except for those few hours before the ext math exam. the only one I'm worried about is bio, I just had it today and I think maybe I might have failed it because I literally did not know half the things they were asking so..
anyway I'm sooooo glad it's all over sdkasjdl does this mean I'm in year 12 now? the whole thought of being in year 12 scares me I'm jealous of everyone who graduated today/tomorrow while I'm stuck at sghs for one more year.

this holidays hmmmm it's my birthday in the holidays!!!!!! (october 2nd heheh do not forget) I'm also getting my Ps which I don't really care about anymore because someone bought the car I was gonna get lol..... if I pass though I might go to melbourne for a couple of days for fun idk haven't decided anything yet. oh and there's a crew outing at work too! I kinda feel too awkward to go though because everyone at work are already friends outside of work and I'm just there like lol I wanna quittttt..

anyways if any year 12s read this, best of luck for the hsc, uni, and life outside school!!! I hope you all do well and get into the courses you want to get into ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment