this weeek - anon request
- didn't have school on monday until 1:20pm which was gr8, just went to school to do my bio prac exam and get maths results back
- tuesday was boring just school then home
- wednesday was gooood, after school I went to stra and ate pho and yogurberry before tutor (bumped into ezra too HAHAHA fml). by the way yogurberry's really good because you get to pick your own toppings omg you all should try it ahh this is what I created
- thursday was normal except I got starbucks delivered to me at school eh heheh ehehehheh (senk u pesent)
- friday was so relaxed, I didn't start school until after lunch because I didn't have math or art! went to the city after school and pretty much just drove around with mai for two hours.....
- friday night I went out to eat at this japanese restaurant north sydney and it was soooOOooo good (and expensive lol) we tried raw octopus and all this weird sashimi shit which wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be ^__^
- today there's a party downstairs in my house and I'm in my room writing this HAHAHA whatever
- I just realised literally all I do when I go out is eat... I need to start going back to the gym again :(
No comments:
Post a Comment