We didn't stay there for long though, just to sleep and get breakfast then we were off to the snow!!!!! I had never seen snow before except maybe once when I was 7 LOL so it was a pretty new experience to me. When we got there it was too late to do anything because all the chair lifts were off so we just went back to jindabyne to eat mexican food and sleep because the accommodation in any of the snow places was fucking $1200 n o l o l
TODAY WE WENT SKIING YAY IT WAS SO SCARY AT FIRST AHAHHA we were too peasant for skiing lessons so we just learnt everything ourselves which wasn't even that bad...! the little slope everyone goes on to learn how to ski got a bit boring so we took an express chair lift all the way to the top of some mountain to see what it was like but we ended up having to ski down back to the bottom with only like 1/2 hr of experience lol... patrick got too confident and broke his skis which was so gay we had to walk back down and get new ones. It was kind of a waste though because after we got the new ones we just went down one more time then went home because I have to go to school tomorrow :-(
everyone go home already
FUCKING SNow balls first time in my entire life
obsess wis me
I was too little bitch to move this was too high omg
on the way back there was a nice cloud then after that I fell asleep heheh


No comments:
Post a Comment