Wednesday, 15 January 2014

tokyo + mt fuji

I've wanted to go to japan since year 7 so I was really excited to go to tokyo :-))))))

day 1
  • arrived at narita airport at 11 in the morning and caught a bus to our hotel which took two hours omg I slept the whole way and missed all the scenery
  • didn't realise online how fancy the hotel would be I mean look at these huge lights 
  • left the hotel asap after getting ready and explored shinjuku since our hotel was in the area
  • I was so shocked at how big the city was and how nice it was too omg I wish I lived in japan

I think this is one of their main roads
  • we had lunch in this cafe that had no english menu so I had to take photos of the display food on the outside then match the characters with the ones in the menu.. . . ..
  • after lunch the sun set wtf LOL it was only 5pm
  • it's ok though because all the lights turned on and it looked cool
  • we decided to go to kabukicho and check it out since apparently it's full of love hotels and bars and prostitutes
  • I was really curious and wanted to go in some of these places but we didn't go inside anywhere :-(

kabukicho!
  • I think afterwards we just had dinner then caught a hotel bus back to our hotel
day 2
  • today we woke up really late and got out of the hotel at like 2pm ..
  • we planned to go to shibuya today since there's a lot of shopping + shibuya crossing
  • I was so hungry so we got ramen and dessert in shinjuku first


mmmmmm


shibuya crossing!!
  • patrick took me to shibuya 109 omg so much shopping there 
  • I bought this really lacy dress idk why but I thought it was really cute 
  • after shopping we went back to the hotel and I tried the dress I bought on and omg when am I ever gonna wear this in australia LOL

day 3
  • went to harajuku today! 
  • didn't buy anything though because I was too tired to go shopping
  • we took those photo sticker purikura thignskgjf hAHHAHA
  • every time I look at this photo I laugh

HAHAHAHA IDK WHAT HAPPENED BUT THE PHOTO CROPPED ME OUT AND ADDED THESE CAPTIONS


I look like a fucking alien and this was on the smallest edit setting
why is my mouth so tiny
my nose looks fake too


got a crepe because you have to get crepes in harajuku
  • patrick wanted to go on a night tour bus so we went to tokyo station and realised the bus doesn't operate on thursdays o m gfjdk
  • ''''tokyo'' was so deserted there were no people there and nothing to do so we went back to shibuya to go shopping for shoes
  • didn't find any shoes I liked so we just had dinner and went back to the hotel

day 4
  • today we went to tokyo sky tree LOL I was so reluctant to go because I don't like being in tall buildings but once we were inside I forgot about how scared I was because the view was amazing

you can see the whole city from there *u*


got this retarded cube choux creme idk man

day 5
  • it was our last full day in tokyo :((((( so we decided to spend it away from tokyo in yokohama LOL 
  • we went to a little theme park which was pretty much empty so we didn't have to line up for anything
  • I took patrick on a roller coaster and teared up from laughing so much at how scared he was heheeheheheh
  • he was being a party pooper and didn't want to go on any more rides so we went to a shopping centre to get ice cream
  • then after that we walked back to the station because patrick wanted to go to this rainbow bridge place in odaiba

the sun was setting in yokohama while we were walking back
  • the rainbow bridge was such a disappointment LOL it wasn't rainbow it was just green 
  • I think we saw it from the wrong side or something, if not then wtf
day 6
  • had our last breakfast in tokyo then went to kawaguchiko (?) because it has nice views of mount fuji
  • omg ps
  • we stayed at this hotel called hotel new century I strongly reccommend this hotel for anyone who wants to stay near mount fuji because their service is A++++  and they're so cute and nice and the hotel is so cozy omg no hotel can ever compare
  • I bumped my head on the hotel bus and every other time I got on the bus the hotel bus driver put his hands over the roof of the bus so I wouldn't hit my head again omg
  • anyway mt fuji is very nice too

mount fuji from our hotel :-))))))
  • we had lunch in a japanese restaurant where you could choose to sit on a chair or sit on the floor and be traditional idk
  • being tourists we sat on the floor and had lunch heheh

this picture is so deceiving it looks so sunny and tropical outside but it was really cold.. once we finished lunch it was time to check into our hotel omg the room was so cozy and japanese I had never stayed in anything like this room before



there were little mt fuji cookies on the table for us *u*

the sun sets really early there as well so we had to hurry up and leave the hotel so we could catch a cable car up to another mountain to have better views of mt fuji. we got there when the sun was starting to go down but the cable car place closed too early to get any nicer pictures :(  


  • we took the cable car back down then went to the convenience store to buy dinner 
  • got back to the hotel and used their hot spring I felt so weird being there because you have to be fully naked and I think I was the youngest one there
  • the hot spring was so fucking hot I felt like I was in a big steamer
  • afterwards I got back to the room first (men and women have different hot springs) and prepared dinner 
  • then we went to sleep in our floor japanese beds hheeh
I'm in osaka now but I'm too tired to blog about it because it's almost 2am and I have to go to universal studios in a few hours! I'll blog about it tomorrow night if I still have internet 
and sorry these posts are so delayed too LOL
hope everyone is having a good holiday/break :-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment