Thursday, 24 April 2014

easter show

  • I went to the easter show with my bf last saturday!
  • he doesn't like rides :( so the whole time we were there we just walked around and ate a lot
  • we did go on one thing it wasn't really a ride it was this idk how to explain I'll find a picture
  • it looks so boring but it was really cool the car went up such a steep hill then down again then he reversed back up the hill!!??!?!
  • pls don't tell me I'm the only one who went on this it was awesome
  • especially the driver he took my phone half way and took a selfie hahaha

  • since we got there so late all the animals and shit were closed so we just walked around eating everything LOL 
  • the food there is so unhealthy and expensive but so delicious mmmm

twisted chips!


corn I couldn't even eat properly because of my braces :(


bought cupcakes to bring home because they were pretty cute LOL
  • we ended up in this place full of different types of grains idk why but patrick seemed pretty interested
  • look at him playing 'guess the grain' lololololol


  • easter show wasn't as exciting this year (I think last year we actually went on some rides) but it was still fun :-) maybe we're getting too old omg maybe next year we're gonna go just to look at the who won the award for best grains HAHA 

No comments:

Post a Comment