- "she's wearing so much makeup here I wonder what she looks like without it"
- "that doesn't even look like her it's probably a filter, she probably edited it"
- "she's wearing makeup to the gym omg what a cake"
- "why is she dressing like that it's just uni"
- "why would she bother wearing heels lol trying so hard to impress people"
- shut
- the
- fuck
- up
Anyway I wasn't going to make a blog post about this but this one girl set me off today and I got pretty angry. I was at the gym with angelo and he uploaded a picture of me and him at the squats machine. Literally two minutes later a girl posts this
(I don't really know her that well, she followed me a while ago and I followed her back) She seemed pretty pissed off about me because she was complaining so much to him about me wearing eyeliner to the gym, me uploading a photo of my nails with my new wallet in it, literally everything I do she had something to say. I don't know why some girls act this way, it seems like they say that kind of stuff so that people (mainly boys) can look at them and acknowledge that they don't wear much makeup or they don't dress up often?? ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
Anyway to make things clear ok most times I go to the gym I'll do my eyebrows, maybe some eyeliner if I'm feeling bothered, maybe some mascara too if I have time and If I look dead as fuck I'll put on some concealer. Who fucking cares? I'm still there to workout regardless of what I look like.
That wallet photo though I know what she's talking about, those girls who put their designer things in every fucking photo like this
"just got back from the gym!" I agree that's pretty ridicilous I see girls do it all the time, but this is different
- I literally just got my nails done next door and I was pretty excited about it
- I was waiting in line at chatime and my new wallet (which I was also pretty excited about) was in my hands ready to pay
- My new nails looked good with my new wallet???
- So what????
Ok this post is getting really long but I'm just sooooo fucking done with girls who are like this. It doesn't make anyone recognise you more and it doesn't make you any better than other people, so why be such a bitter person?
omg I forgot to mention that girl even made my friend choose between me and her LOL FUCKING RELAX HAHAHA I guess since she's pretty young she can be immature sometimes but calm the fuck down and don't try to ruin other peoples friendships lol



No comments:
Post a Comment