Wednesday, 17 June 2015

feeling on top of the world

Hello!

It's been a very very very very long time I know, but I'm feeling really good today and I just wanted to share a few things with you guys (if there is anybody left)!

Okay first off - I got a job! Well I don't have the job yet because I need to do my training first, but I'm 99% sure I will have secured my employment as a flight attendant once I complete training. The whole process has been so exciting and scary at the same time,  and once everything's complete I'll probably make a more detailed blog post about it. I feel so much closer to my dream now and it's making me so happy you don't even know, ahhh can't wait to start training eheheh

Next - I've finished uni the semester!!! I had a pretty tough time with some of my subjects and I'm not sure if I did enough to pass, but it's all over now so I can finally relax. One thing that really made me feel super proud of myself was that I got an email from my lecturer congratulating me on my assignment mark because I was one of 13 people in the whole course who got an HD?! Such a satisfying feeling knowing that after how low I was feeling during mid sems I managed to pull myself together for the assignment.

Finally - I've really picked myself back up since my last post - cut the toxic people out from my life, learnt a few lessons, become closer to awesome people, and I think I've become more mature too haha.. I'm going to start blogging again so if there's anything you guys want me to blog about, anything you want to know, food recommendations heh, or if you just want to talk then hit me up on ask.fm!

Hope everyone is well and I'll write again soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment