I'm making these rules with my friend for a diet because I need to go on really badly
1. no eating after 9
eating later means you don't digest food in time before you sleep so you get fatter
2. only one unhealthy item allowed per day
it's holidays so eating only healthy foods will get boring
3.exercise everyday
because what's the point of a diet with no exercise :-)
4. sit ups everyday, or whatever muscle workout
we need to work out our muscles too!
5. no unhealthy drinks
I only drink water and juice anyway but ya
6. drink 2 cups of water before every meal
drinking water before eating makes you less hungry, so you eat less
7. avoid fried foods
oil can be bad for your body and your diet, so instead of fried foods try go for grilled, boiled or even raw foods instead
yayayayayay ok
No comments:
Post a Comment