Saturday, 18 February 2012

fuck

the subjects I chose are so risky, I'll only get a good atar if I actually do really well in them. I'm planning to drop 3 unit english and maths and keep chemistry, biology, and art
okay so
If I get 70% in every subject, my atar will be around 55
If I get 80% in every subject, my atar will be around 79.45
If I get 85% in every subject, my atar will be around 88.65
If I get 90% in every subject, my atar will be around 95.65
If I get 85% in every subject but 95 in art, my atar will be around 93.6
but if I get 100 in art, 90 in biology, and 85 for the rest it will be 95.6
I need at least 90 in every subject except art, in art I need an even higher score because it's one of the worst scaled subjects.. sorry for this boring hsc post but yeah if I want to get a good atar I can't get any less than 85 in my subjects
oh and if I get 95 in every subject my atar will be 99.55
which is impossible
fuck my life LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment