Thursday, 15 March 2012

lol

I got an email from this teacher at my school saying "As you may be aware I am employed with the School to support students in Year 11 and Year 12 with their work, time management, prioritising etc. I identify students in discussion with the year advisor and Ms Grant suggested I may be able to work with you.

Could you please drop into the Library and make an appointment to see me."

She approached me today and I had no idea who she was, but when she left this girl I was walking with said 'oh remember at the year meeting ms grant talked about her assisting students who need help with their work lol I'm not one of them yessss *high fives person next to her*'

I felt so shit, as if school wasn't embarrassing enough already, some fucking 'oh you're doing shit at school' teacher has to approach me in the hallway and ask me to make an appointment with her to help organise my school work.

No comments:

Post a Comment