Saturday, 9 February 2013

house and room tour

this feels kinda weird posting because it's my house but so people kept asking me so here ya go
the lights were all on and downstairs is so clean because people are coming over tonight so it was the perfect opportunity to take photos HAHA

anyway this is the entrance......

yeah nothing too interesting LOL 

and this is downstairs from when I was on the stairs....

and this is the tv/karaoke/pool area 
my parents like old fashioned furniture so don't mind the couches lol.....

the kitchen was really messy bcs parents are preparing for chinese new years dinner tonight so I didn't take photos of that area and other not as clean places yeah

also I didn't really clean my room so I'll just post the most recent photos I have haha
this is when I did a masssssssive bathroom clean and made it look new LOL

and dis ma bed yeah sorry the rest of my room is still too messy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment