Friday, 1 February 2013

people in school are so competitive

it's seriously like every man for himself at my school now well at least for me LOL.. if I don't understand something in class and ask someone how she did it she'll be like 'I don't know how' and I'm just thinking 'but you just did the question'.... omg even in year 8 when nothing mattered people were still competitive!!!!! I remember during yearlies I asked to see this girl's notes because we had an exam after lunch and she wasn't using them, but she was like "no you should've made your own" ??!?!?!?!! I aced everything in year 8 though so it's ok I didn't need the notes anyway but still that is so rude like since when was school a competition...

1 comment:

  1. Don't you go to an all selective school.....? Isn't that what you should expect?

    ReplyDelete