I went to the easter show last week but I forgot to blog about it because I was busy hehe anyway this year was really different to every single other year I went because I didn't go on any rides or look at any animals... literally all I did there was eat and look at things l o l. I wanted to go on rides but I didn't want to get my bag stolen so me and ma m8 went to buy that shit little bertie beetle show bag to hide my own bag. we ended up putting most of the bertie beetles in this boy's pockets omfghis face when he put his hands into his pockets was hilarious he had no idea how they got there ehheeh. hmmmmm yeah we didn't really do anything else except fucking walk around for 2 hours looking for this one particular store which sold these lil niggas
there was literally nothing else to do but eat because there were way too many people and we didn't want to line up for hours just to go on the rides!! OH I TRIED THE REALLY HOT CHILLI OMfgGfgfggg if you want to kill someone just make them eat this chilli holy moly it was called scorpion something fuck it was horrible
yes that's all
nothing else
we watched the fireworks??
yeah easter show is crap I want to go overseas :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment