Tuesday, 9 April 2013

makeup routine

could you please do a blogpost on your daily make up routine? :) (before you lost your makeup!)

I do my makeup differently depending on where I'm going, so if I'm just going to school then my makeup doesn't need to be that great because there is nobody to impress at all. Usually in the morning I'll
  1. wash my face
  2. apply concealer under my eyes/wherever there's redness (usually around my nose and between my eyebrows, I get so many pimples there these days)
  3. powder the areas that would get oily during the day
  4. apply liquid eyeliner and mascara
if I'm going out then I do pretty much the same except I just put more effort in LOL 
  1. I always alwaysysysys wash my face, I hate the feeling of dirty skin so much
  2. conceal dark circles/redness
  3. maybe apply bb cream to even out my skin 
  4. powder to set bb cream and concealer
  5. maybe eyeshadow? I only like neutral eyeshadows though because colours look strange on my skin
  6. usual eyeliner on my upper and lower lash line and mascara
  7. maybe false lashes too if I have time

No comments:

Post a Comment