Today I was just walking on George street in the city when out of nOWHERE I felt someone omfg feeling inside my bag (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) so my initial reaction was to be like can U NOt and I slapped the guy.... but I didn't check for my phone which was a wrong move, I just checked to see if my wallet was there because ya know $$$$$ and my phone was gone!! what a sneaky bastard he must've been following me for ages to be able to have taken my phone ugh at least the screen had been smashed prior to him taking it.. and good thing I didn't get it replaced today like I was planning to! anyway words of advice omg keep your belongings with you at all times and always be aware of your surroundings! you might think it's not necessary but you never know like things even get stolen in my school and that supposedly 'never happens because we r good' sigh
today was not my day omfg I almost lost my laptop too imagine if that happened LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment