Monday, 3 June 2013

it's been a while

Hi!! Sorry I haven't been blogging for aaaages it's because I've had no internet.. anyway some updates from the last two weeks

  • got a hair cut!

it's so short! I honestly thought I was growing out even though it felt and looked like crap because I wanted it for myself LOL.. but then I realised the only reason I kept it long was so I could impress other people (because who doesn't look good with long hair let's b real) I guess like it wasn't helping me in any way at all it was just annoying to deal with every morning l o l
  • I also have a fringe but I don't like it so no photo
  • aaaanywoy got nails done, they're really over the top omfg 
  • assessments started loooool
  • bought a few things and now I'm back to having no money 
  • making very important life decisions
  • like I'm having a bit of a crisis at the moment 
  • I'm a bit  confused as to what I'm gonna do might blog about this later
  • didn't study at all shit
  • but you know what I did do??!?! (which I think is way more worth my time)
  • learnt how to whistle!!!!
yeah that's all that's been happening in my life, nothing new! hope ur all well (if anyone still reads this sorry) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment