who in their right mind puts 3 of the hardest exams in 2 days? I just had extension math today and srsly it was so hard I'll be happy if I even come close to passing it lol. then tomorrow I have chemistry in the morning and then extension english??????
I don't know what I'm gonna do about the hsc, at the rate I'm going in math and chemistry I'm gonna get dragged down so much in the next exams because of scaling.. I'm still not completely sure on how it works but I think it's like if you come first in the assessments before hsc then you don't do as well in the hsc you'll get pulled up because of your good rank?? and if you do shit in the assessments then you work hard later and you get dragged down...... :-( this is the most stupid way to mark someone because if you improve by a lot in the hsc why should you be dragged down ugh so stupid I hope it doesn't affect me that much
anyway I got home like 1 and a half hours ago and I haven't done anything except eat peanut butter cups and lie in bed what am I doing
No comments:
Post a Comment