Tuesday, 20 August 2013

trials are over!

Good luck for your final exam. Dont forget to do a blog post on it all!


TRIALS ARE OVER
YES
I'm so done with hearing everyone complain how '''bad'''' they did and how they want to kill themselves like shut up LOL BECAUSE IT'S ALL OVER I'M SO HAPPY

okay let's start from the first exam

  • english paper 1 - overall okay except for the story the ending was so cliche! 
  • english paper 2 - A MASSIVE PAIN FOR MY ARM LOL 3 essays in 2 hours no thank u but anyway that was ok too but we'll see when the results are all out ... . .... ..
  • advanced math - was also not that bad but I'm really bad at the subject and my brain is probably lying to myself I probably screwed it up haha
  • extension math
  • I just saw a maserati gt pass by
  • <3___<3 
  • one of my dream cars ahhhhh
  • LOL sorry I'm in the car making this post because I have nothing else to do until like 6pm
  • anyway EXTENSION MATH WAS HORRIBLE OH MY GOD HAHA I'LL BE HAPPY IF I EVEN PASS I REGRET DOING EXTENSION SO MUCH
  • chemistry next with english extension on the same day = death LOL
  • chemistry wasn't tooooooo bad it would've been worse if I didn't try and study a little bit
  • then extension english was o k though I'm a bit worried about it
  • that day I went home and literally slept for the whole afternoon/night until the next day
  • last but not least biology! that was today, I'm pretty confident about it except for some of the parts where I just didn't know anything HAHA one of the questions asked about a hybrid animal and why hybridisation of that animal exists omfg 
  • I literally said cows and horses make mules and you can keep a mule as a pet because they are small HAHAHAHAHAHA 
wooooo ok I've got about 7 weeks until the actual hsc and my main focuses are chemistry and extension math because I suck HAHA yay everything's almost over I can't wait!!! 

also I graduate in exactly a month how crazy is that???¿¿


No comments:

Post a Comment