Tuesday, 3 September 2013

i'm done omg

I just had the most pointless morning ever ok
  • I woke up early even though I start school at 10:34
  • caught a train to city 
  • headache from yesterday was still there
  • I was at the doctors yesterday for like 10 hours because I felt so sick
  • they even gave me a room to rest omg and my boyfriend was there fml 
  • he kept playing with the bed machine thing and making me go in the most retarded positions fuck u

  • LOL anyway thought if I go to school I'm just gonna fall asleep
  • called my mum and told her I'm going home
  • caught a train all the way back home
  • I could still be sleeping now omg
  • yesterday was pointless too
  • I had my court case for my licence
  • but the fucking judge didn't even let me explain anything
  • he let every fucking other person explain
  • but me
  • g
  • h
  • people are so annoying I need to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment