Sunday, 22 September 2013

skin care routine


what is your skincare routine in detail, please? :) thank you xoxoxo


I change skincare products every time I run out, like there's nothing I've used that I like so much that I keep buying it.. except maybe the chanel serum because it smells really good LOL. recently I bought heaps of new skincare products from the new face shop (because everything always runs out at the same time wtf) that opened in world square and I use them everyday. so far they've been pretty good, they don't make my skin break out or anything so I'm liking them so far!

In the morning I cleanse my face with this:



I dont' know how detailed you want me to be LOL I usually just rub it around my face for maybe 30 seconds before washing it out with water. I like this cleanser because it does 2 jobs (exfoliate and cleanse) tbh I don't want to spend 50 hours in the bathroom cleaning my face lol

then I moisturise my face with this:


apparently it's supposed to be super good for my skin because chia seed is a super food (???) to me it's just a normal moisturiser, nothing special like cetaphil does pretty much the same job except it's cheaper. I like it because it's light and doesn't make me feel like I'm putting a really thick cream on my face..

usually that's all I do in the morning before putting on eyeliner and

ohhoh no I use eye cream sometimes too! I have the worst dark circles you could ever imagine so I thought maybe buying eye cream would help but it doesn't because I always forget to use it. It looks like this and was so expensive for such a little jar of it:


anyway yeah that's what I use in the mornings before applying my makeup. at night I take more care of my skin because I just had a long day of wearing makeup. I start by using these face wipes to remove most of my makeup:

any eye make up that's left over I get rid of using this:


after all makeup is removed, I cleanse my skin again then use a toner to remove all the bad shit on my face from during the day LOL. the toner is in the same range as the moisturiser I use so the bottle looks almost exactly the same. 

afterwards I use a serum (I still like this one) and I leave it for a few minutes so my skin takes it allllll in

then finally I use the same moisturiser and that's usually all for the night. sometimes I feel extra bored and use a face mask as well HAHA the face shop has heaps and a lot of them are only $3 which is gr9 because then you can try them all out. also missha has some good ones I've heard, and this asian store in china town has a whole range of different face masks from japan I think? 

this probably looks like a lot of effort but compared to a lot of people from asia who use 10 products everyday it's very manageable. hope this was helpful!

oh and if anyone has any really good skin care recommendations please let me know :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment