- don't you hate when you buy something and you lose it before you even get home ugh
- I bought a mac primer for $45 (rip off it's so much cheaper online) and I didn't even get to use it properly because I lost it at westfield yesterday
- I also bought a mac pro long wear concealer in NW20 which thankfully I didn't lose
- so weird how one thing in my shopping bag vanished and the other didn't
- also yesterday it was my one year with my boyfriend yay
- it was a pretty good day we went to the star, harbourside, and this expensive restaurant under hilton hotel for dinner
- we both agreed in the end we like simple food way more HAHA fine dining is not for us
- today I was supposed to study because hsc is too fucking soon
- someone decided to remind everyone on facebook that there's only 20 more days until the first exam wtf
- it felt like yesterday when someone posted on twitter that there were 56 days
- that means I did nothing in those 36 days how is that possible¿¿¿
- my birthday is coming up soon too yay (not going to help my studying though, nobody spends their birthday doing past papers)
Monday, 23 September 2013
updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment