Saturday, 28 September 2013

so pissed off

last night I stayed up until almost 12am waiting for the stupid uac website to submit my application. I started doing it at like 9pm and by 11:30 it still wasn't finished because of 'heavy traffic' on their website. this morning I checked its progress and it STILL hadn't loaded, just said 'web page not available' wtf? so I reopened everything and now I have to pay a $122 late fee which is fucking ridiculous because it's clearly their poorly managed website's fault I couldn't submit my application on time 
NOT ONLY THAT OMG it's not only their website that's fucked but their phone line too. I never received my uac pin in the mail so I had to call them, and the whole day I couldn't get through until when they were just about to close???? this is soooOOooOOo annoying now I have to go and personally speak with them on monday at olympic park dgjkrgflkdasjfgs

also wtf I witnessed a car accident with the cars next to me yesterday they are much louder than I expected

No comments:

Post a Comment