Monday, 23 December 2013

phuket day 4

all we did today was eat and eat and eat and eat I can feel so much fat coming back..... we didn't have any tours organised so we just spent most of the day in the main city part of phuket. omg we also went parasailing at patong beach which was so much fun I want to go again! patrick was so scared HAHA at first he looked like he was going to cry and he didn't want to go but after it was his turn he was so happy he did it heheh


we ate lunch at the same place as yesterday because it's really cheap and tastes good too. the food this time cost like $14 (not including drinks because we ordered a million watermelon shakes)


my favourite snack in the whole country


me parasailing! it was a very enjoyable experience if you're ever at a place with parasailing you must try it


patrick being a little bitch heoehkjehjkf


2nd time buying crepes from here
the crepe was only around $1.80?! I'm getting too used to everything being cheap when I go back to sydney I'll be like wtf


last ride ever in one of these really cool taxis :(

tomorrow I'm leaving phuket, going back to bangkok airport, then going to hong kong yaaaaay

No comments:

Post a Comment