Sunday, 1 December 2013

stereosonic

  • we aimed to get there at around 4 but we were late and missed zedd's set :(
  • spent ages trying to find people, the place was so big and there were a lot more people there than I expected
  • by the time I started to get into it there was a break or something so there was no music..
  • went on a ride with patrick and he freaked the fuck out my bad LOL I didn't know he didn't like rides bcs when we went to gold coast he was all good on the rides
  • went back to the main stage and empire of the sun was playing
  • calvin harris was next up and his set felt so short?? I didn't realise I was dancing for a whole hour I had so much energy it was fun
  • after calvin harris was supposed to be david guetta but omg they fucked up idk what happened I think maybe david guetta was late or something
  • they tried to tell us to 'put our fucking hands up' while we waited and people got pissed off HAHA
  • I started feeling really ¿¿¿¿ so patrick and I caught a train back to the city and we just sat in the car for a long time before driving home
  • one of the last songs I remember was this one it's pretty good
  • after reading the tracklist I wish I stayed until the end oh well there's always next year!

went to eat at ippudo in the city bcs we knew we wouldn't eat anything for the rest of the day


went to westfields to buy a top suitable for a festival because I barely have any summer clothes


have never been in a place with so many people! it took so long to find my friends and after a while we lost them forever....


my hair was being retarded omg


borrowed a friend's sunglasses and forgot to give them back sorry heheh


No comments:

Post a Comment