Monday, 25 November 2013

overseas trip!

I didn't want to blog about this because every other overseas I've planned has never happened, but the tickets are paid for now so I guess this means it's actually happening! ok so I'm going to be going on a one month holiday leaving on the 16th of December tooooo:
  • Thailand
  • Hong Kong + Macau
  • South Korea
  • Japan
  • Shanghai
  • yaaaaaaay
I'm really excited because I've never been to any of these places before and because I'm leaving so soon! also I'm hoping nothing goes wrong before we go/while we are there because if something does happen it's gonna be a very miserable month.. the only thing I'm concerned about right now is my atar which comes while I'm overseas so what if I get really upset??

oh well heheheh can't wait until december 16 

No comments:

Post a Comment