- yesterday I got my nails redone and the lady did such a fucking shit job plus she cut my finger and ripped my skin
- I was so angry at her that when she asked me to pay I went off at her and refused to pay full price because it was the worst experience I've ever had
- I had to go home and redo everything myself and now they look alright
- omg also getting a passport has been so much trouble holy shit I tried applying 3 times but each time something has gone wrong skfjsdlk
- my mum lost my birth certificate so she was like just give them the commemorative one instead
- when I went to the post office to apply they were like you can't apply because you don't have the proper birth certificate fuck
- so I had to apply for a new one which takes 5 days
- then I have to reapply for a passport and that takes 2 weeks to process
- then I have to get a visa which takes at least another 4 days
- that's 23 days omg I'm leaving in 26 days I don't know if I can get any of this done on time
- why is my mum so irresponsible who loses their child's birth certificate wtf this is such a waste of time and money
Wednesday, 20 November 2013
so annoyed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment