I finally finished hsc and to celebrate we all went to this really fancy expensive japenese restaurant at the star. it was expensive but I think it was worth it because every dish I liked a lot heheh
hello bf
jess and maddie ordered wine while I sat there with my bitch drinks mixed with lemonade whatever HAHA
these are my favourite drinks I hate alcohol taste so much (left midori and right chambord)
dewan ma nigga
idk HAHA
this photo fucking trips me out it looks like I have 2 arms (edit because people keep saying it's normal to have 2 arms I meant 2 arms on the right arm HAHA)
anyway after ages of waiting in the bar area we finally got to eat mmmm
first dish was beef tataki which is like raw beef but so delicious
then we ate this hectic sashimi platter jessica dipped her sashimi in the dry ice omg..
we accidentally ate all the scallops before this picture HAHA
I don't like cooked fish that much but this was really good, it's caramelised miso cod yum
THIS WAS THE DESSERT I CAME FOR IT LOOKS REALLY NICE it's black sesame something with chocolate ¿¿
after dinner some people weren't full so we went to eat more at kobow as usual.. it was a good night but at times I'd feel like I was doing something wrong like I'm still not used to being able to do things freely and not worry about studying LOL











No comments:
Post a Comment