- this morning I had to get my braces put back on so I woke up really early so I could shower and look good for uni but omg a disaster happened
- no matter what I did to my hair it looked shit so I ended up having to tie it all back egh of all days to not look good it had to be the first day of uni
- anyways I didn't make it on time for my first lecture because of the appointment so I have no idea what happened in it
- had a finance tutorial at 2 and knew absolutely nothing at all except how to calculate percentages LOL
- most people in my class either already learnt everything in accounting in an earlier semester or did relevant subjects in high school so they knew everything already
- I was just sitting there like wtffffff like I didn't even know what notes to take down because I was so confused
- after class I was supposed to meet up with a friend for lunch but she stood me up omg so I went to westfield and had thai food with my bf
- we went shopping for a bit for a bag to bring to uni but the only bag I liked was like $2000 so I still have no bag
- had another lecture at 6 oMG IT WAS THE BIGGEST WASTE OF TIME
- the lecturer just introduced the subject and told us about how it prepares us for the rest of the course like are you serious I waited 3 hours for this??
- it finished like an hour early which was good because it meant I had time to go home on time for mkr!
- first day was alright, I'm not enjoying uni that much but maybe it's because we just started idk I'll see by the end of the week if I really hate it I'll just go to usyd LOL
Monday, 24 February 2014
first day of uni
can you pls blog about your first day of uni when you get home? thanks tasa! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment