Monday, 24 February 2014

uni is starting too soon

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOLIDAYS ARE OVER WHATTttttttt
it's already been three months since hsc ended??
???¿¿¿¿
I'm not ready for uni to start at all like I haven't even bought a bag or any books yet?! usually I get excited shopping for stationary and shit for school but this all happened so fast I didn't even get a chance to go shopping for anything.. omg FFS I'M ALONE IN MY ROOM AND A HUGE MOTH JUST FLEW PAST ME AND I HAD THE BIGGEST SHOCK OF MY LIFE HAHAHA FUcking hell yeah I hope everything goes well for uni like I don't want to be one of those people who has no friends and hates their course because it's just gonna be a verrrry long 3 or 4 years

anyway good luck to everyone starting uni I hope you guys all have a good time ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment