Tuesday
<3____<3 craving sushi right now
Demolished all 12 of them
Wednesday and Thursday
I don't think I even left my house on Wednesday and Thursday...... if I did I don't even remember what I did all I remember is my fucking sim getting caught on fire holy shit it was so scary I thought he was going to die
Friday
I went out on Friday night for some korean barbecue and karaoke ^-^ it was pretty fun except I drove so I didn't get to drink at alllllll omg this always happens to me
BBQ!
Got free frozen yoghurt from my mate working at yogurberry woooo thank you :)
josh decided to get in the background of my delicious bun LOL
After karaoke I was going to drive Gina and Lisa home but we decided to go to Brighton le Sands instead for some Bay Vista heheheh there should be more cafes open after midnight!
I got this mousse thing and omg it looks delicious but it was wayyyy too much chocolate tbh..
We went to the beach across the road after, the view was beautiful haha not very well captured in this photo..
Saturday
On Saturday Patrick came over and we went out to eat at a Malaysian restaurant in Parramatta! I really like the chicken there I think it's called hainanese chicken (??) it's so simple but really delicious when you dip it in the sauce mmmm
Soooo good
Patrick got laksa and I didn't want to eat it because it had dried shrimps in it HAHA I don't know why but I can't stand dried shrimps.... They don't even taste bad they just look so disgusting and small, makes me lose my appetite as soon as I discover them in my food idk why
Afterwards Patrick and I went to Burwood to watch 22 Jump St (we didn't watch 21 Jump St so we had no idea what was going on at first LOL) and omg it was really funny you guys should all watch! Apparently the first one is better but whatever this one was still pretty good in my opinion. Omg earlier when my bf was parking this happened wowow it was so close thank goodness we didn't scratch his car
Someone told me "it's only close when it's touching HAHA so I guess you can call this very good parking??
Aaaaanyway I was craving Japanese curry so we bought all the ingredients for it and made it at home. I think it turned out pretty good except next time I want to add pork katsu or something to make it even more delicious mm
いただきます!!!
We also bought these bakeable kit kats while we were shopping for ingredients and so far I'm pretty disappointed with the results HAHA that's my fault though because I didn't realise you need one of those small grill ovens. All I have is a microwave and a big oven so it didn't turn out that well.. I tried to pan fry one and burnt my tongue trying to eat it omg why is life so hard :(((
I didn't do anything on Sunday except go to the gym and destroy my arm so that's all for this week hope everyone is going well :-)












No comments:
Post a Comment