Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Happy birthday mum and dad! (and sushi hotaru)

Today was my mum and dad's birthday (yes they have the same birthday!!) and not only that, it was sushi hotaru's first birthday too!! It was also my first day back at uni but that wasn't too exciting, I only had class for one and a half hours so afterwards while I was waiting to go eat I just worked at uni for a while..

After uni I met up with Patrick and of course I went to sushi hotaru since they had a birthday special, every plate was $2! It was so packed oh my god every other time we go there it's almost empty but today we had to line up for a seat..


^-^


The one on the left is so refreshing mmmm


Ordered more than usual this time because $2 heh heh


They gave us these chopsticks as a present after how cute

Parents birthday dinner was allllll the way in Cabramatta so after eating sushi we went hunting for a cake then headed to dinner. We ate at some Chinese restaurant upstairs on John street and it was pretty empty but the food still came out so slowly!?? By the end of the first dish I don't think anybody was even that hungry anymore hahaha


Me, mum, and my sister


We look so unrealistically flawless in this HAHAHA I wanted to try out an app called 美颜相机


Make a wish heheheh I hope they liked the cake.. We wanted to get them the strawberry watermelon cake from Black star pastry but they were all sold out :( so instead we got the red velvet cake from Adriano Zumbo. It was pretty nice but so rich no one could even finish it!!!

Not relevant to this post but omg how amazing did the sky look the other day?! I was driving home and the sky looked so huge and beautiful I had to stop and take a photo haha

No comments:

Post a Comment