Friday, 15 August 2014

Hello

Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrrry hahaha I've neglected my blog ever since uni started.... I've been so busy with uni and work that I actually have had no time at all to post anything! (I'm actually supposed to be working right now but I thought maybe I should finally update the few people who still bother to check up on this blog) From now on I'll try to blog more frequently now or I don't know maybe I should just stop blogging all together because I don't have much time or much to say at all.. Hmmmmm anyway I said on ask.fm I'd blog about my shopping from last week?? Everyone's probably heard about this already but at uni last week there were literally three bomb threats in I think seven days HAHA I wasn't there for two of them but for one of them I was! The whole building was evacuated for two hours so I thought what better to do than go shopping right heh heh

Earlier on in the day I went shopping with a girl from my high school and we bought some new balances LOL I think they are so fucking cute!!!!!


I got them in size 6, they make your feet look so small and cute ^-^ I think I wore them like 3 times this week omg pretty obsessed with this purchase.. Anyways so the alarms went off, everyone got evacuated and instead of moving to another building I just went to qvb to shop some more.. 


I bought some new blue jeans! I don't have a pair in this colour yet and I thought they looked pretty nice with my shoes


I always give in to those 'spend this much and we'll give you a gift' promotions so when I went to the face shop today to buy a new cleanser I came out with all this shit I don't need HAHA


Also bought a UTS hoodie to complete my new outfit .. . . ... That's all the shopping I did ahhhhh okay I'm not going to spend any more money on clothes/shoes for a while, I need to save up

Omg by the way the other day I went to one of my favourite places in Sydney and took some pretty cool photos heheehehheh I love planes 


There are two of them!!!!!!


This guy who was walking on the beach was like 'oh you can actually go closer if you keep walking down' so we did and omg we got so close to the planes taking off and landing


I also got this cool app where you can see all the planes in the whole world ok this post is only going to get worse from here I'm going to stop HAHA. I hope everyone is doing well and I'll write again soon ^-^





No comments:

Post a Comment