Tuesday, 29 September 2015

Bennelong restaurant

The owner of Quay, Peter Gilmore, just opened his second restaurant in Sydney and I recently had the pleasure of eating lunch there! Even just writing about it now is making me wish I could go back in time and eat everything all over again ESPECIALLY DESSERT OMfg because it was such a good experience mmmmm




1st course - Lady Elliot Island bug 

Ok tbh I may or may not have ordered this so I could post a photo of it on instagram because look how photogenic it is!! (it tasted just as nice as it looked as well)


1st course - Seared scallops 


2nd course - Roasted holombrae duck


2nd course - Wagyu rump cap 


3rd course - Cherry jam lamington

Ok can we please take a moment and appreciate the fucking work of art that is this dessert?! I would seriously go back and just have three of these as my three course meal. I can't even explain in words how good it was like thank you very much Peter Gilmore 11/10 would eat again holy shit


3rd course - Chocolate cake from across the water


I can't stop thinking about that lamington now omg dskfjdkjfhsj

No comments:

Post a Comment