Ever again
Even if there are no flights
You will spend over 24 miserable hours on the bus
With a bunch of annoying kids
And an old woman who smells like piss
Because of the never ending bus ride we didn't get to spend much time in our first stop, Venice, but it was alright for the idk 12 or so hours we were there! Actually no at first tbh it was horrible!!! Mum was angry, I was angry, and I didn't even want to be there or post about it anymore. It was kind of like what happened with Japan, so many of you were asking me why I never posted about it and tbh it was because I broke up with my boyfriend when we got back and thought it'd be weird and depressing posting about it.. Like what would I even call him in the posts, would I just pretend nothing happened or say idk "my ex boyfriend and I went to Tokyo Disneyland together!!1!" p l s
Omg don't get me wrong though Japan was still amazing and I cannot wait to go back my heart belongs there *u*
Anyway in the morning we were leaving Venice so I decided to try and be happy for Milan and it ended up being very successful day!
Senk u old fashioned mirror for making me look diseased
Pretty much the only photo I took in Venice LOL it's pretty overrated, Milan was a lot better
Shopping with mum at Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, Milan!
First pasta in Italy - spaghetti with red lobster. This was amazing omg I had high expectations because it's Italian food in Italy but I didn't think it'd be this good
5ever ruining photos
Looking tiny at the Milan Cathedral LOL
Was too ceebs sending this photo to myself but I got gelato with mum and it was bomb
And that's all we had time for in Italy :( Definitely need to stay longer next time and visit other parts of the country!!
Next stop Paris heheheh




No comments:
Post a Comment