ms mcdermott (lol I hope no one shows her this like in yr7 some bitch told the teachers about these girls in my year who were bitching about some teachers on their bebo and they got suspended) is such a massive bitch to me and everyone else who doesn't like school lol. today she stopped me before I went into the year meeting and started talking about my late note reason HAHAAHA... anyway she said something along the lines of 'I am very afflicted'
there was a long pause because I had no fucking idea what she meant by 'afflicted' so I said 'what does that mean?'
she looked at me all wtf and was like 'THIS IS A SELECTIVE SCHOOL YOU GO TO SYDNEY GIRLS HOW ON EARTH COULD YOU HAVE SUCH A POOR VOCABULARY BLAHABLAHBL I'MAFATBITCHLOLLHABLAHLABLAH"
I wanted to slap the bitch not everyone has a fucking dictionary in their brain gurl pls
No comments:
Post a Comment