- I was on time to school today but mr stokes made us get a late note anyway w t f
- georgia made a surprise visit at school
- met up with her after school and went shopping
- decided to be yolo and spend $110 on doing our nails omg...
on the way home my train was delayed for more than an hour because earlier today someone jumped in front of a train at lidcombe. it was a really depressing train ride I kept thinking about it, like how could someone just take their own life in broad daylight with people watching..
well anyway fuck on the train my tutor (king of inconvenient) called me and told me that he's gonna separate me and helen and move my class to saturdays. now I have to cancel work :( but I guess it's ok because I might be moving to a job in the city instead yey
time to do my assignment okokok
No comments:
Post a Comment