Saturday, 24 November 2012

drop art???????

I think I should drop art but I don't know..... ok I'm gonna do a list of pros and cons if I drop art
ok pros:

  • I'll have one less subject to worry about
  • hsc assessment 1 for art is due on monday and I have no idea what I'm doing
  • so if I drop art I don't have to do it
  • no major work
  • no need to be creative (I suck at that now I literally can not think of an conceptual ideas idk)
  • more free periods 
  • more time to focus on other things
cons:
  • art is easy if you know what you want to do
  • it's technically my best subject 
  • I'm weak at all my other subjects too (chem bio english math)
I'm not sure what to drop out of chem, bio, english ext + math extension because I'm not good at any of them and I don't know if I'd be able to cope with them next year. I'm preeeettty certain I want to drop art at the moment but what if it's the wrong decision?? SHOULD I DO IT IDK LOL HELPPP

No comments:

Post a Comment