- I don't know if I even want to go to uni anymore
- I want to take a gap year
- but when I come back to aus I'll probably not want to do whatever course I get into lolol
- I don't even want to get that rich anymore (unless I get lucky when I'm in my 20s lol after you're 40 who even cares if you're rich you're too old anyway)
- like what's the point of life when you have everything
- I want to travel
- ahhhh I'm scared
- and excited
- but at the same time I'm so confused ya know
- this train isn't even going to fairfield
- oh well
- ahhhhhhh so calm atm even though assessments are soon and I have absolutely no direction in life
- maybe it's because I'm listening to upbeat music HAHAHA
- when I get home I'll probably go back to being miserable sighhghghghhhghh
Monday, 5 November 2012
not sure what to do
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment