Friday, 2 November 2012

wtf art lol

totally forgot to finish this post it was just open in one of my tabs for like two days..... anyways on wednesday I went to the art gallery of nsw for some assignment ms wise set us and to get some ~inspiration~ for my major work and wtf the contemporary art section was so fucking weird LOL so I took photos


this is art??? so can I just paint a canvas blue for my major work lol



this one was just I don't even know oh my goodness



starin into ur sol


just tinkin about life u


this one freaked me out the most, to the left of it was a cellar which opened so that you could go inside and experience what it was like to be in a dark scary as fuck cellar in germany 


and this last one omfg I don't even know I am so done

1 comment:

  1. LOL I went to the dark cellar too, and the dude lying next to it isn't even that scary underneath the garbage bag he has a weird ass boner through his jeans wtf

    ReplyDelete