anyways I just got back from a holiday to the gold coast!! it was great though I wish I could've gone overseas (need to renew passport asap).. I was there longer than I'd expected because originally we had planned to stay for 3 days but on the last day it was just like ceebs airport so we stayed for two extra days LOL ok dis wat I did lololol day 1
- went to city and got lunch
- took a train to domestic airport
- arrived at qld airport
- caught a bus to surfers paradise omg we were literally the only asians it was so weird
- arrived at this crap vibe hotel (was the only one free for new years man) and put all our shit down
- view was alright though!!
- went to eat dinner and missed 9pm fireworks
- went back to hotel and missed 12am fireworks oops HAHA
- went to the beach and got maccas
day 2
- left hotel asap LOL
- got lunch and went shopping
- went to shoot guns!!!! like real legit guns ahhh it was so exciting, I want a gun licence now
didn't do too bad for my first time right?!?!?!!!
- checked in at Hilton hotel
- the room we had was pretty good!
- went to the '''executive lounge''' hehehe so worth paying extra for
- can't remember omg I think I went to the pool after that
- then back to the executive lounge for complimentary dinner and drinks
day 3
- got up extra early to continue to take advantage of executive lounge privileges hheheh
- ate free breakfast mm
- I was too tired so I just went back to sleep LOL
- was supposed to go to dreamworld but ceebs
- so went to marina mirage instead
- there was a reeaaally nice hotel there called Palazzo Versace so we went to check it out
- got italian food for dinner
- went back to hotel I think
day 4
- got up late and missed breakfast :'''''''''(
- had to checkout of Hilton sigh no more free food
- decided to go to dreamworld but caught a taxi there
- IT COST $60 AHwhsjkfhsdfj
- went on like 3 rides oh well at least I got to try the giant drop
- ran out of money and had no way to get to airport so we missed our flight
- got more money and decided to stay at Palazzo Versace oheoehoeh
- apparently it's the best hotel in aus woo
- the hotel was soooo nice and literally every single thing in my room was Versace it was crazy
not even kidding even the cake lol omg
was so tempted to take this robe home but too $$$$$$
- didn't realise there was a fucking dress code so that was embarrassing lol
- I was wearing a singlet and apparently that is prohibited
- didn't do much at night
day 5
- can not remember much of what I did this day for some reason
- got up and got complimentary breakfast again eheheh
- went to the shopping centre near hotel
- ate maccas and max brenner
- went shopping to find something more appropriate for dinner at hotel
- didn't find anything
- got in room dining instead HAHA still was pretty good
last day :(
- woke up at 4am and stayed up till like 6
- the weather was fucked man
- went back to sleep....
- woke up at 9am for more breakfast but ended up not going LOL waste of $92
- fell asleep until 12pm LOL seriously it was the biggest waste of half the day
- checked out of Palazzo Versace SIGHhh
- took a bus to broad beach (sounds like long beach I swear gold coast is trying to copy america)
- got lunch and dessert yum
- then it was time to leave ahhh
- took another bus to the airport
- airport people did an explosives test on me of all people lol I am ~dangerous~~
- almost missed the plane because we forgot to get on HAHA
- the plane fucking the landing was so bad I almost omg
- arrived in sydney
- :(
we literally did nothing we planned to do there like watch fireworks and go to the beach but whatever it was still a nice break from everything :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment