it's 3:47am right now and I am not tired at all... tomorrow I'm going to wake up in the afternoon and be tired alllll day but when it gets to around this time I'll be wide awake egh like yesterday (or the day before something like that all the days feel the same to me now) I woke up at 1 in the afternoon and literally did nothing all day except I went back to sleep and woke up at 9pm
this past week has felt soooo long I need to get out of the house thank goodness I am going out tomorrow I am about to go insane from not doing anything at all.. I've left the house 3 times in the past 3 days lol once to buy groceries, once to go to the gym, and today I went shopping with my brother lmao what am I doing??
No comments:
Post a Comment