- woke up early and went to the city to eat lunch
- it was waaay too expensive man 5 pieces of pasta for $25 umm
- later met up with jessica and went to a flight agent to ask about flying to asia and europe can't wait to go overseas omg
- drove around city for a while then picked up anton
- went to luna park for the the first time in forever LOL way more fun when it's not with school
- had to leave for a bit to pick up more people, then once everyone was at luna park we went on a few more rides then I drove everyone to city ~taxi driver lyf~
- got dinner at kobow again heheh
- couldn't drive home so I stayed at hilton in the city
- next morning got tom n toms?? (idk what it's called) and ordered this honey toast thing it was so fucking good
- was supposed to go help out parents but I was too late so ceebs
- drove around all day I think idk there was nothing to do so we went to '''magic kingdom''' because it was close by
- so boring for a supposed haunted theme park, I'm guessing it probably only closed down because it was crap.. I want to go to picton tunnel it sounds way more exciting!!
- literally just drove around I think lol then went to eat pho at canley heights
- got home at 11ish
was a great two days!!!!!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment