anyways I wanted to blog about mothers day but it's tuesday now so this post is a bit late.. ok well Sunday was an enjoyable day! In the morning I woke up and baked lasagne with mum for mothers day, MY BROTHER WAS SUPPOSED TO MAKE IT FOR HER BUT HE WAS SLEEPING......... our lasagne turned out pretty good actually but only my brother and my dad ate it because my mum and I don't really like that kind of food. we made cupcakes too HAHA all I know how to make is dessert omg I'm gonna be the worst wife when I get married... oh my older sister came over later on (she is on the left and my mum is in the middle)
and brought a cake oh my goodness she made us take photos holding the cake because it looked so nice... her and my mum literally didn't stop being self obsessed using the cake as an excuse for 10 minutes, LOL the rest of us were like er can we pls eat..
my mum had work after so I left and went to the aquarium HAHAH I DON'T KNOW WHY I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN IT'S SO SMALL AND BORING SYDNEY SUCKS AT EVERYTHING anyway here are some photos
this thing was moving wtf
LOOK HOW WEIRD THIS LOOKS HAHAH SEA CREATURES ARE SO FUCKING WEIRD
he's all like fuk u I am smiling but don't be fooled I'm gonna kill u all
lil niggas swimmin
the mermaid is all like hey dugong can I have the D and he's like escuse me bitch pl s
just chillin'
ps not the best photo of u sorry (not sorry)
JELLYFISH ARE SO COOL HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THEM
SAME ONE BUT IT CHANGED COLOUR I KNOW IT'S JUST THE LIGHTS BUT WTFFKFkejdlg
WHERE DID U COME FROM???? shiitake mushroom??????



No comments:
Post a Comment