Saturday, 11 May 2013

my week


hey tasa blog post on what u did this week? :)

hay!

monday
  • woke up late because sick
  • went to the station and saw that my train was in 1hr?????
  • was like fuck that and went to cabramatta instead
  • bought a drink and realised I forgot my wallet so I had to line p at the bank for 1/2 hr to withdraw some dollars
  • I think I went to hurstville or maybe that was tuesday these things I can not remember
  • drove to ryde and bought shoes with ma mum
  • left mum and dad to go shopping while I went to the city to eat thai food
  • GOT SOUP AND IT WAS $22 WTFffFffFFffff it had like nothing in it too except 4 massive prawns
tuesday
  • WOKE UP LATE YESSssss
  • had a free in the morning and then maths
  • can't remember what I did at all tuesday was boring
  • oh I got pasta at strathfield after school!!!
wednesday
  • had that gay hamlet excursion
  • waste
  • of
  • time
  • tbh
  • didn't learn shit what waste of $30
  • after hamlet I went to eat again lol fat lyf
  • or did I
  • I probably did
  • yeah I did 
  • DID I 
  • I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT I ATE THOUGH???
  • ¿¿¿¿¿
  • . . . . . . . . . . . .
  • holy shit
  • what if I didn't even eat
  • I am so confused this is really bothering me
  • I remember I got chatime but ?????
thursday
  • HAD A FULL DAY OF SCHOOL 
  • NO
  • OOOOo
  • ooooo
  • I just went to school then walked home nothing interesting happened 
friday
  • went to school even though I was getting worse
  • I REMEMBER WHAT I ATE ON WEDNESDAY
  • NOODLES (I don't actually remember this at all the person I ate with told me)
  • and soy bean milk and macarons from the star 
  • ok I remember now I ate ramen noodles with wontons
  • anyway ON FRIDAY
  • after school I went shopping with georgia then went home
today
  • just went to work
  • got my eyebrows done at parramatta 
  • bought mum a present with my brother
  • yey

No comments:

Post a Comment