last night I went to eat at rockpool bar and grill and it was gr9 (but very expensive holy moly). I can't remember what anything was called so I will just copy and paste it from the menu heh heh
well first WE ORDERED A MAI TAI BECAUSE IT IS IN THAT SONG RUNAWAY BY KANye west yeah bad idea it just tasted like lime and alcohol
this was umm
Sautéed Prawns in Garlic with Farro, Green Olives
and Almonds and the dish in the middle was Charcoal Roast Chorizo, Potato and White Beans!!!!! both were yum and pretty filling, we weren't even hungry anymore for what was coming . . . . . . ....
nevertheless it was delicious but I would probably never order it ever again
I didn't really try much of this but it was Free Range Chicken, Roast Carrots, Jerusalem
Artichoke Puree with Watercress and Bread Salad
(50 Minutes)
and they were not lying when they said 50 minutes omg
they were also not lying when they said the artichokes from jerusalem
THIS WAS SO GOOD OADLJlksgfjhdgnfhg
I accidentally closed the menu and ceebs reopening it BUT I REMEMBER WHAT IT HAD ok it was dark chocolate, milk chocolate, caramel, macadamia and short bread mmmmmmm
this also tasted alright
pls someone give me a job as a food critic






No comments:
Post a Comment