- okay maths was fucking hard HAHA especially extension omg worst exam ever thank goodness I never have to ever do maths ever again
- next exam is extension english which I'm not too worried about
- CHEMISTRY IS WORRYING ME THOUGH chemistry more like chemystery right
- after that I have like one more exam (biology) then I'm done forever heehhehe
- out of all the exams I've done in year 12 these ones are the ones I've been the most calm about?¿¿ like I was more worried about the first assessment which was worth like 0.000001% of our whole atar
nothing exciting or cool has happened to me lately my life is so boring because of hsc. omg actually I downloaded this game called megapolis on iphone HAHAHA I'm so fucking sad but seriously add me as a neighbour so we can send each other gifts!! I think that's probably the most exciting thing happening in my life right now lol.. there's been a lot of sad and frustrating things happening though which is fucking annoying I mean now is the worst time for things to go wrong. I can't concentrate on hsc at all when something is wrong and these past few weeks has been full of arguments and accidents so I didn't really do anything.
sorry I haven't been making any posts, after a week I'll probably blog a lot since everything will be so much better and more interesting after all my exams are done (hopefully pls)
No comments:
Post a Comment