- medicine
- law
- commerce
It's so ridiculous! most people at school have the same mindset that they have to get the highest atar possible so that they can get into a course like this because they feel like it's the right thing to do. this is such a stupid way to think (this is just my opinion ok if you really want to do med or something then good for you best of luck) I mean who cares if the course you want to do is much lower than the atar you get because at least it's what you want to do. it's not a waste of your points, what's a waste is doing something you have no interest in for five years. I used to think it's fine if you do something you don't really enjoy as long as you're rich LOL but now I realise you only get one life like seriously yolo is legit omg life is so precious fuck I sound so retarded BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN like when I'm dying I want to think back on my life and know I was successful and happy. I don't want to reach the end of my existence only to realise all I did was make a lot of money, because success isn't defined by how rich you are or how much better than anyone else you think you are. omg I can't believe some of the people who go to school with me LOL people laugh at TAFE and apprenticeships and omg even universities that aren't UNSW or USYD aren't even an option to most people. going to a more ''''prestigious''' uni does not make you better than anyone else at all, seriously get over yourselves!
omg aLSO PEOPLE WHO ACT LIKE HSC IS THE END OF THE WORLD STOP I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO BLOG ABOUT THIS FOR SO LONG BUT I ALWAYS FORGET!! ALRIGHT I'm so sick of people who are stressing way too much over the hsc because they think their entire life is determined by a few high school exams. you have your WHOLE life to do what you want to do, it seriously doesn't matter if it takes you longer than others! if you really want it and you have the motivation to keep going then there should be nothing stopping you. this is the same with gap years, most people refuse to take a year off because they'll be a year behind everyone else in their grade omg no one gives a shit!
No comments:
Post a Comment