my bf came to my house and surprised me with these flowers, he said he picked them out heheh how cute
idk what happened in this photo we're so white and all my features are gone
- omg I tried wearing contacts today but when I got to the city my eyes were feeling too ceebs so I took them off..
- I don't know how people can survive wearing them everyday? I only lasted a few hours and that was already hard for me
- taking them off was the same feeling of taking your bra off after a long day LOL
got lunch at sushi hotaru again because we can't get over how good it is for how cheap it is
hehehehe demolished
- after lunch we literally had 7 hours to kill because our dinner reservation was at 9:45.....
- we were gonna watch a movie but neither of us like 3D movies so we just took the first bus we saw and ended up at the rocks
- there was literally nothing to do so we caught a ferry to pyrmont and went to the casino LOL
- we played roulette and for once we actually won money!!
- !!!!!
- I jokingly said to patrick 'put everything on 22' since it was the 22nd, and that round it actually landed on 22 omg imagine if we actually had the balls to put all our money on one single number
- anyway
- we only won $150 from $50 but still better than nothing!
- after casino we went to harbourside for a while to relax, then headed to rockpool *u*
- we got there at like 9:15 hoping they'd let us have our table early but we were unsuccessful and ended up having to sit at the bar for a while
- I looked through their fucking huge wine list to find the most expensive one and I found this french wine that was $72000?????
- what the hell LOL even the richest of people in australia wouldn't spend that much on a drink come on
'Domaine de la Romanée-Conti' $$$$$$$ this brand of wine must be pretty good even the newer ones are a few thousand
pork belly and squid for entree, so delicious mmm
didn't know what to eat for my main so I just ordered the same pasta I got last time, still tastes goood
and dessert! no matter how much I eat there will always be room for dessert heh heh
- rockpool was delicious as usual mmmmm
- if any of you want to eat there you have to try that entree we got and the sweet potato side
- after dinner we headed to the m4 because I wanted to go on this bridge right on top of the motorway LOL
- idk we always said we were gonna go on it to see what it looks like but we never got around to it
it was pretty eerie because there were no lights at all but it was cool at the same time being on top of the m4!!








No comments:
Post a Comment